You will receive an entry into the draw to win an Apple Watch† for every MetLife 360Health service mentioned below that you start.
Terms and Conditions
1. By completing a service request for MetLife 360Health you are entered into the Draw to win an Apple Watch Series 9 GPS+Cellular valued at $849 (the Prize).
2. Upon entering, you accept these Terms and Conditions. Instructions and information on how to enter the Draw form part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promoter is MetLife Insurance Limited (ABN 75 004 274 882) of Sydney, New South Wales, 2000 (MetLife).
4. The winner of the Draw will be drawn on Wednesday 3 April 2024, by the Marketing Manager - Australia & New Zealand of Teladoc Health Australasia PTY LTD (ABN 49 147 387 666) (Teladoc Health Australasia PTY LTD) as supervised by the MetLife Customer Offer Manager.
5. To be eligible to enter into this Draw, you must:
a. be a MetLife Protect or MetLife Protect policyholder;
b. be an Australian resident over the age of 18 years; and
c. not be a MetLife or Teladoc employee (or family member of an employee) nor a person conducting the Draw or determining the winners of the Draw.
How to Enter
6. Entry into the Draw opens at 8:30am AEST on Thursday 30 November and closes at 11:59pm AEST on Thursday 28 March 2024 (Entry Period). Entries received outside of the Entry Period will not be accepted.
7. There is no entry fee.
8. To enter you must, during the Entry Period, complete an application to start one of the following 360Health services: Nutrition Consult, Fitness and Mobility, Mental Health Assist, Ask a Clinician and Expert Medical Opinion (Request) via the MetLife 360Health webpage. You will receive one entry for each Request submitted for yourself, your partner and/or child.
9. There are no elimination rounds.
Drawing the Winner
10. All entries have a random and equal chance of winning the Prize.
11. The Draw will take place at Teladoc Health Australasia PTY LTD office on Wednesday 3 April 2024.
12. MetLife may decline to accept any entry which, in its reasonable opinion, does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
13. MetLife may in its absolute discretion disqualify you if in its opinion, engage in dishonest or unethical conduct in relation to the Draw, manipulate or tamper or interfere with the conduct of the Draw, do not comply with the entry process or conspire with others to gain an unfair advantage. MetLife may investigate the matter if it believes there has been such a breach or conduct. MetLife’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Draw is final and it will not enter into correspondence regarding the result of the Draw.
Prize and notification of Winners
14. An entry into the competition will be randomly drawn as the winner of the Prize.
15. The winner will be notified of having won on Thursday 4 April 2024 by:
a. email at the email address provided when entering the Draw; and
b. publication on the MetLife website: metlife.com.au.
16. The winner may claim their prize by replying to MetLife’s email providing a delivery address for the Prize. All prizes must be claimed by Thursday 18 April 2024.
17. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of the draw date.
18. If MetLife is unable to locate the winner by 5:00pm AEST on Wednesday 1 May 2024, that winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be redrawn by random selection by Teladoc Health Australasia PTY LTD within two weeks.
19. MetLife will publish the first initial, surname and area code of the winner on its website for a period of 28 days.
20. MetLife accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise for any prize.
21. You may withdraw any time before winners are announced by notifying MetLife via email at 360Health@metlife.com. If you withdraw MetLife will remove your entry and not use your details for any promotional purposes. If you withdraw, you will no longer be eligible to win the Prize.
22. MetLife may request information from you relevant to the entry or participation in the Draw, such as full name, telephone number and email address (Information).
23. You understand and agree that upon entering the Draw you give consent for your Information to be captured by MetLife and used (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purposes of processing and conducting the Draw):
a. To confirm eligibility for the Draw;
b. Notify you if you have won a prize and to facilitate delivery of the prize; and
c. Publish the details of the winner on its website.
24. The information pertaining to the 360Health service that you requested will not be used for any purposes other than to provide you with that 360Health service.
26. MetLife is not responsible for any delays, problems or technical malfunctions of the Draw or systems that produce the Draw resulting in scores or entries being affected.
27. To the extent permitted by law, MetLife is not liable for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) resulting from the Draw or promotion associated with the Draw, including the taking of prizes.
28. If, for any reason, the Draw is not capable of running as planned, including war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, pandemic, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical issues or failures or any other causes beyond MetLife’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Draw, MetLife reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate modify or suspend the Draw.